26th January 2023 por Tonje Orseth
We loved the area and the pool area with restaurants, message etc. Very close to the beach promenade. The apartment was not very comfortable or cosy/up to date;
- only 3 chairs on the balcony (we were 4 people)
- a table cloth with holes in it
+ Más no pillows for the balcony chairs
- a sofa that was totally damaged with a blanket over to cover it. It looked very shabby.
- hard beds, and when asking for an extra mattress we were told that the owners did not want to provide that. That resulted in several nights with bad sleep and a bad back for one of us. Also one of the beds had loose planks at the end.
- a pillow case on the balcony that was very dirty and full of rubbish
- no information about where to throw away rubbish
- there could also be a minimum of pepper, salt , soap, etc.
- we only got one set og Key to the Doors to the apartment, but several keys for the gate to the area. Would habe been easier with two sets of keys. Also the keys were not marked for which Doors they were supposed to fit for.
- the pool area was under refurbishing which was very noisy during the day, so that you could not enjoy quiet time during week days. We should have been informed about this.
We think that the price we paid for this apartment was not according to our expectations. It was expensive and then It should be in better shape. We could get baby bed and baby chair directly in the apartment which was very good.